or call 0161 960 0050
Alfa Romeo Leasing
The legend of Alfa Romeo started in 1910 when Cavalier Ugo Stella acquired the shares of Societa Italiana Automobili Darraq (Italian plant of a French car maker). Cars were produced in Naples, but the factory was later moved to Portella which is close to the city of Milan. By 1915, the factory changes its name to ALFA short for Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili which means Lombardian Car Factory and the last name of the entrepreneur Nicola Romeo, who took control of the company.