Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible for one of our offers you will need to be over the age of 18 and approved for credit with one of our agreed lenders.
- All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing which can be subject to change due to funders terms, dealer discounts or manufacturers terms.
- All data listed is supplied from the KeeResources and CAP database and is subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies in KeeResources or CAP data.
- Failure to maintain payments may result in the termination of your contract agreement and the vehicle being returned to the funder.
- All vehicle images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.
- Terms and conditions apply to all of our customers.
- Please be aware that you do not own the vehicle at the end of the contract under a Business or Personal Contract Hire agreement.
- You are responsible for the condition of your vehicle, at the end of the lease, you may receive damage charges and/or excess mileage charges.
The term "AMC Vehicle Solutions Limited, (AMC Vehicle Solutions), (AMC)“ or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Turner House, Greengate, Middleton, Manchester, M24 1RU. Our company registration number is 12395069. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AMC Vehicle Solutions Limited's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Charges for our services.
All orders are subject to a processing fee of £249.00+VAT. Payment is taken at the time of order in one lump some by debit/credit card or bank transfer. The processing fee covers our costs of arranging the deal and therefore the fee is non-refundable. All fees are detailed at quoting and order stage for complete transparency.
The prices quoted exclude VAT for Business Contracts and include VAT for Personal Contracts. VAT is applicable at the current rate however should this change the new VAT rate will apply. All vehicles include driven delivery to UK Mainland Addresses and Road Fund Licence is included for the duration of the contract. Please Note: If the UK Government changes the rate of RFL and it increases, the funders reserve the right to pass the increase on to the hirer. AMC Vehicle Solutions Limited reserves the right to change the price either before or after an order is accepted. You will be notified of such a change, and you have the right to cancel your order if the charge is not acceptable without incurring the cancellation charge. Prices on our website are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by AMC Vehicle Solutions Limited capable of acceptance by you.
Excess Mileage Charge.
All our funding partners have an excess mileage charge which is shown as pence per mile and will be chargeable at the end of your contract should you exceed your contracted mileage, please refer to your contract for the excess mileage charge. This will also be outlined on your vehicle order form when you order your new vehicle. Most of the contracts allow you to travel over your agreed mileage amount only charging you the pence per mile stated on your order form, however other contracts have a tiered excess mileage charge and only allow you to travel to a predetermined amount before a higher excess mileage charged is applied. You will need to refer to your contract for full details of the excess mileage charges applicable and at what cost to you.
Stock vehicles refers to cars that are already built and available in the UK for delivery within approximately 2-8 weeks of receipt of all completed contracts and completion of applicable cooling off period. The vehicles may be physical at the dealership, held at a manufacturer’s distribution centre or at UK port of entry awaiting transportation to the dealership. Delivery of all vehicles are subject to change by the manufacturer, due to shortages of components, adverse weather conditions and any further covid-19 restrictions. AMC Vehicle Solutions Limited cannot be held liable for any delays caused by the manufacturer or any other circumstances outside AMC Vehicle Solutions Limited control.
It is the hirer’s responsibility to insure the vehicle fully, and comprehensively. The hirer obtaining the finance must be the main policy holder or a named driver on the insurance certificate.
No order which has been accepted may be cancelled by the customer except with the written consent of AMC Vehicle Solutions Limited and subject to the Customer indemnifying AMC Vehicle Solutions Limited in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of labour, materials and transportation), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Company, our cancellation fee is £500.00 + VAT. Where a customer cancels the Agreement during the Cooling Off Period, the Customer will still be liable to pay any fees due as listed here (the vehicle order not being a "linked agreement" for the purposes of the Consumer Credit Act).
Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statory rights.
For a copy of our complaints procedure, please click this link.